General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Business Name: ActionGas
Data Protection Officer: Adam Tamea (Owner)
1. Through our regular day to day business it is inevitable that ActionGas will collect your personal date in some form, be this your name, address, phone number or email address for example. This information may be stored electronically on any of our company’s computers, IPads or smart phones. This information may be utilised in the future to contact you via telephone, email or postal service in order to remind you that an appliance that we have previously worked on is due to be serviced or inspected for example. Occasionally we may inform you of special offers that may be relevant.
2. All contact information that is stored on the above devices will be password and/or fingerprint ID protected; these passwords will never be shared with any third parties for any reason.
3. Any personal data we hold will be that data supplied by the customer during our normal course of business. Under no circumstanceswill we seek to obtain personal data or information from any other source. The customer is under no obligation to provide us with any personal data and this is done so completely voluntarily.
4. Under no circumstances will the data / contact details we have for you be passed to, rented or shared with any third party, at any time or for any reason. The only exception to this being where we are obliged to share this information with The Gas Safe Register and/or The Local Authority Buildings Control department for the purposes of safety and/or registering a new product installation in accordance with our statutory duty.
5. Under no circumstances will we record or store any personal financial information such as bank account details or credit/debit card details.
6. We will endeavour to keep any data information relevant up to date by periodically reviewing , updating and/or securely deleting any data held.
7. Any personal information we have will only be held for as long as it is required. If you cease to be one of our regular customers for example then any personal information we have will be securely and permanently deleted unless you inform us otherwise.
8. If you wish to be informed about the personal data we have, or do not wish for us to hold any of your personal data in this way then please contact us on any of the following methods informing us of your request. On receiving such a request, the personal data we hold will notified to you and/or permanently and securely deleted as appropriate:
Telephone : 07834 342475
Telephone : 01833 908571
Email : email@example.com
9 www.actiongas.co.uk does not use any type or cookies or log files to collect or analyse information. The web site does contain links to other websites; ActionGas is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
10. For clarification of any of the above points please feel free to contact us.